While feeding birds is a popular pastime, feeding squirrels and raccoons is not.To keep the furry critters away from your bird feeder, make a DIY guard from a piece of stovepipe. Watch this video to find out how.
from Home Improvement – Today's Homeowner https://ift.tt/2RyIbHF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Covid-19 Affects the Housing Market in College Towns
The Covid-19 pandemic has led to major lifestyle changes. That could significantly impact the housing market in college towns, according to ...
-
I made some custom artwork for my house by turning a tree stump into a stamp and imprinting the growth rings on a sheet of paper. Let m...
-
Lets talk chickens! I built this chicken coop last summer and have been loving my chickens but I don’t like having to come out first...
-
The Covid-19 pandemic has led to major lifestyle changes. That could significantly impact the housing market in college towns, according to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment