Homeowners across the country are installing ductless mini splits, or ductless heat pumps, to stay comfortable and save money on their heating and cooling. But as praise for ductless systems spreads, so do assumptions about how they look, sound and operate. Those myths and misperceptions can keep homeowners from making informed choices about heating and […]
from Home Improvement – Today's Homeowner https://ift.tt/2ZgSxPB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Covid-19 Affects the Housing Market in College Towns
The Covid-19 pandemic has led to major lifestyle changes. That could significantly impact the housing market in college towns, according to ...
-
I made some custom artwork for my house by turning a tree stump into a stamp and imprinting the growth rings on a sheet of paper. Let m...
-
In this tutorial I’m going to show you how I made these floating live edge wood shelves. It’s a very simple process but can turn any wa...
-
Lets talk chickens! I built this chicken coop last summer and have been loving my chickens but I don’t like having to come out first...

No comments:
Post a Comment