If you live in a poorly insulated, energy-inefficient home, you might be eligible for government help. The U.S. Department of Energy's Weatherization Assistance Program funds grants that provide free weatherization services to low-income homeowners.
from Home Improvement – Today's Homeowner https://ift.tt/2s2H6Aw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Covid-19 Affects the Housing Market in College Towns
The Covid-19 pandemic has led to major lifestyle changes. That could significantly impact the housing market in college towns, according to ...
-
I made some custom artwork for my house by turning a tree stump into a stamp and imprinting the growth rings on a sheet of paper. Let m...
-
In this tutorial I’m going to show you how I made these floating live edge wood shelves. It’s a very simple process but can turn any wa...
-
Lets talk chickens! I built this chicken coop last summer and have been loving my chickens but I don’t like having to come out first...
No comments:
Post a Comment