Sunday, December 3, 2017

Carving a Wooden Spoon With Friends

There is something about carving that really is relaxing and therapeutic to me. The shape that lies within is only realized through many-uh small strokes with traditional carving tools. This was all foreign territory to me until my friend Anne of “Anne of All Trades” recently paid a visit to my home in Texas. She really opened my mind up more on the wonderful art of carving. We had such a wonderful visit and I’m happy to share part of the experience with you guys in the video below. She has some incredible content that showcases her creativity and preservation of traditional methods of woodworking, blacksmithing, and organic farming. If you’re not already familiar with her material, check her out here – she’s a real gem. : )

Things I Used In This Build:

 

The post Carving a Wooden Spoon With Friends appeared first on Wilker Do's.



from Wilker Do's http://ift.tt/2kiqII8

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Covid-19 Affects the Housing Market in College Towns

The Covid-19 pandemic has led to major lifestyle changes. That could significantly impact the housing market in college towns, according to ...