Tuesday, February 11, 2020

First Time Shop Tour

I build this shop in 2018, so it has been almost 2 full years since I’ve broken ground on it. I have yet to do a shop tour!

Also, big exciting news in my business realm is that I just bought a new, local commercial building. So big changes are going to be happening in my personal shop and I’m going to be moving some of the equipment into the new one. Before that happens, I really wanted to show what the current scene looks like. So! For the first time ever…. Welcome into my shop. Let’s do a shop tour!

Click the link above, or watch the tour HERE

Things I Used in This Project:



from Wilker Do's https://ift.tt/2uCXBVo

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Covid-19 Affects the Housing Market in College Towns

The Covid-19 pandemic has led to major lifestyle changes. That could significantly impact the housing market in college towns, according to ...