Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I Bought A New Shop!

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you…..The Wood Shed. 

At the start of 2020 I purchased this building and property with the intentions of starting a commercial venture. Most of you know that I have an amazing shop that I built on my own property. However, it’s closed to the public because it is my home.

For the past two years I’ve been looking for a space that I could buy, turn into a workshop for employees, and also have a safe address to sell things out of directly to consumers. And that is what this space will be used for. 

I love my job. And while I hope I always have a place, there are a lot of different variables that could happen to put me in a bind and out of work. If I get hurt and can’t build, if you guys no longer care to watch my videos, or maybe if I can’t keep up with the pace the system demands. So I want to diversify to make sure I have something to fall back on if I can no longer make content. 

That’s the rational side of my mind justifying it, but I also honestly just want to do everything because it all seems like a blast!

In this new space, The Wood Shed, I am going to start three new branches of business that can all work independently from each other but also nicely feed into each other. These branches will be

  • 1) custom CNC business
  • 2) Milling business
  • 3) distributing tools and equipment for companies that need a central US location

Check out my video above to get a walk through tour and hear about my plans in much more detail.

Thank you all so much for following along!

If you’d like to support me, check out my store!

Do you have a bulk CNC production request? Email us here: cncwoodshed@gmail.com

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!

The post I Bought A New Shop! appeared first on Wilker Do's.



from Wilker Do's https://ift.tt/2QZYyz3

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Covid-19 Affects the Housing Market in College Towns

The Covid-19 pandemic has led to major lifestyle changes. That could significantly impact the housing market in college towns, according to ...