Friday, June 26, 2020

Postponing The Grand Opening

It is with great disappointment that I’m announcing that I have to postpone my Grand Opening event for the Hill Country Wood Shed due to Covid-19. 

The virus is increasing in an unsafe measure in Texas and I don’t feel comfortable or responsible having an event in this situation. Furthermore, the Texas Governor just announced that large gatherings are cancelled. 

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your coming and how much I was looking forward to celebrating with all of you that have followed along with my journey. Hopefully we can hold a celebration sometime in the future. 

Thank you so very much for your support. Stay tuned…

April 

The post Postponing The Grand Opening appeared first on Wilker Do's.



from Wilker Do's https://ift.tt/2Vht2ib

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Covid-19 Affects the Housing Market in College Towns

The Covid-19 pandemic has led to major lifestyle changes. That could significantly impact the housing market in college towns, according to ...